Sunday, June 1, 2014

{Summer FUN} Georgia State Capitol Building + The Varsity

Oh, what a treat!  Today I had the pleasure of meeting one of my probably my all-time favorite author, Mary Kay Andrews, at the launch party for her newest novel, Save the Date, set to be released this Tuesday, June 3rd...

While I was a the party, Hubby took the littles over to the state capitol building to knock another off B's list of state capitol buildings.  Though he's been to Atlanta many, many, many a time (I mean, his momma was born there!), we had not yet made it over to the actual capitol building for him to complete his "running up the stairs" routine...  With today being a Sunday (read: not even close to as much traffic as normal), it was perfect timing to hit it up and cross it off...




a tribute to a President...


running up the stairs...
reached the top!
fun with the cannon...
A fun afternoon was had by all, and we reunited at the Atlanta institution, The Varsity, for dinner...

packed the littles back in the car and trekked home...

No comments:

Post a Comment