Saturday, April 6, 2013

{Spring Break} One More Visit...

After an impromptu visit to the ER last night slowed our original plan to hit the road fairly early...



we dropped by to visit Grandma L once more...



before stocking our bite boxes...




and beginning the journey home!

I just love the West Virginia slogan, "Wild and Wonderful" ~ reminds me so much of these 3 sweet littles...




...and M is just fine.  As I suspected, she was diagnosed with a pretty bad ear infection.  What else do you do when stuck in a hotel room (9 hours from home) in the middle of the night with an inconsoleable baby who is screaming that her ear hurts???  Though, our 4-hour stay (on a bed in the hallway) in the local ER left me quite sleep-deprived, I'm glad that I didn't try to stick it out until an urgent care opened up in the morning.  We might've had a whole hotel room awake!  This way, we were one dose in and armed with a prescribed antibiotic by the time everyone else woke up the next morning!
 
More Spring Break 2013 Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment